You’re worked so hard on your amazing project, now it’s time for the finishing touches!
I know how precious your project is and how hard you’ve worked to create it. I'm humbled that you’ve entrusted me with your treasure and will treat it with the care it deserves.
The computerized quilting is completed on a Handi Quilter Forte longarm on a 12-foot frame. I can accommodate almost any sized project.
Quilt Sizes -
* Crib/Baby 36"x36" (up to 1296 sq inches)
* Throw 45"x65" (up to 2925 sq inches)
* Youth 54"x78" (up to 4212 sq inches)
* Twin/Single 64"x88" (up to 5632 sq inches)
* Double/Full 78"x88" (up to 6864 sq inches)
* Queen 84"x92" (up to 7728 sq inches)
* King 98"x106" (up to 10388 sq inches)
* XL Quilt 110"x110" (up to 12100 sq inches)
* XXL Quilt 120"x120" (up to 14400 sq inches)
* XXXL Quilt 130"x130" (up to 16900 sq inches)
The edge-to-edge quilting service INCLUDES the following:
Batting - Quality Hobbs 80/20 blend
Thread - Fine threads including Superior, Glide, Omni and King Tut
All-over quilting design
Choose from 120+ designs.
** Due to Etsy limits, I can't list the designs here. Please see my main site for available patterns:
** This service DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BACKING.
Please supply a pre-pieced backing that's 8 inches longer and wider than your project top.
*Note: Projects are returned untrimmed.
Please allow 2 weeks to 2 months (depending on demand) to beautifully quilt your project. (Not including shipping times.)
I treasure your hard work and will treat it with great care. Since this is a creative process, the end result may be different than you envisioned. I will work with you to remedy any work defects. However, I can’t be held responsible for any misunderstandings. This is why I do my best to communicate with you any questions or issues to make sure expectations are correctly set. We'll be in contact with each other so we can zero in on your expectations. Detailed information will help me ensure you receive exactly what you intended. I can’t wait to see your creation!